Differentiated Observations are initiated by a supervisor.
Teachers will receive an email notification when a supervisor initiates the differentiated observation process.
The Differentiated Observation process has three main phases, including the Action Plan, Mid-Year Progress update, and Year-End Progress update / Self-Assessment Rubric rating.
Steps in the Process
- Step 1 – Teacher selects type of differentiated supervision and component focus areas and completes the differentiated observation action plan… and Submits
- Step 2 – Supervisor reviews/adds comments… and Submits
- Step 3 - Teacher completes mid-year progress update… and Submits
- Step 4 – Supervisor reviews/adds comments… and Submits
- Step 5 – Teacher completes year-end progress update… and Submits
- Step 6 – Supervisor reviews/adds comments… and Submits
- Step 7 – Teacher completes self-assessment rubric… and Submits
- Step 8 – Supervisor reviews and completes self-assessment rubric… and Submits
Learn and see more...