Anecdotal Notes is a section where supervisors can document evidence outside of a Formal Observation, Differentiated, SLO, Walkthrough, etc.
Anecdotal Notes are initiated by a supervisor.
Teachers/NTPEs will receive an email notification when a supervisor submits an Anecdotal Note.
Once submitted, the teacher/NTPE will have the option to review the evidence collected and submit back to the supervisor any feedback/comments.
Steps in the Process
- Step 1 - Supervisor creates an Anecdotal Note, enters evidence, and submits the completed Anecdotal Note to the teacher/NTPE
- Step 2 - Teacher/NTPE reviews the completed Anecdotal Note and enters comments/additional evidence if appropriate
- Step 3 - Supervisor returns to completed Anecdotal Note in the future, enters additional evidence, and resubmits to the teacher/NTPE... or... creates a new Anecdotal Note
Learn and see more...
- Slide Show of the Anecdotal Note process for Teachers/NTPEs, click here.
- Slide Show of the Anecdotal Note process for Supervisors, click here.