Anecdotal Notes is a section where supervisors and teachers/NTPEs can document evidence outside of a Formal Observation, Differentiated, SLO, Walkthrough, etc.
Anecdotal Notes are initiated by a supervisor and/or the teacher/NTPE.
Once an Anecdotal Note is created and submitted, the receiving user will get an email notification, prompting them to review the Anecdotal Note and provide any follow-up comments/feedback. Teachers and Supervisors can comment back and forth as much as needed.
Steps in the Process
- Step 1 - Supervisor and/or Teacher/NTPE creates an Anecdotal Note, enters comments and uploads evidence, and submits the completed Anecdotal Note to the receiving user.
- Step 2 - Supervisor and/or Teacher/NTPE reviews the completed Anecdotal Note and enters follow-up comments/evidence if appropriate, and submits.
- Step 3 - Supervisor and/or Teacher/NTPE returns to the completed Anecdotal Note in the future, enters additional comments/evidence, and resubmits to the receiving user... or... creates a new Anecdotal Note
Learn and see more...
- Slide Show of the Anecdotal Note process for Teachers/NTPEs, click here.
- Slide Show of the Anecdotal Note process for Supervisors, click here.
- Please see attached PDF Anecdotal Note Overview for teachers and supervisors.