As you prepare for the new school year, we wanted to provide you with some quick tips that will help you hit the ground running this Fall.
- Change building assignments for teachers who will be moving to a different building in the Fall, but remember to keep them in their current building as well for completion of last year's 82 form
- Move retired employees to an Archive building in order to inactivate them (No need to remove their roles)
- Update newly married names/emails/usernames simply by clicking on Support and providing the details (NOTE: If you are a Comply user, you can easily update usernames, emails, and last names in Comply and it will automatically update it in PA-ETEP)
- Update Users’ Non-tenured status/role
- Update/create SLO and Teacher Specific Rating Calculator and Pre-sets for next school year
- Make any role assignment changes for individual users moving into a new position
- Have new teachers self-register on your portal
- Create accounts for any new supervisors (building principal or NTPE Supervisor)
- Review Dynamic Reports to see how many SLO's, Walkthroughs, Formals, Differentiated, NTPEs, Anecdotal Notes and 82 forms have been completed and/or are in progress and determine component areas of strength and growth across the district and/or within individual building (Dynamic Reports Solution Article).
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team for assistance. A link to our FAQ page with detailed instructions on the tasks above is provided below.
For a Refresher on PA-ETEP, listen to our latest Refersher Webinar: