To view and/or export the data, School District Admin users should log into PAETEP and click on the Administration tab --> Reporting tab.
Note - Within PAETEP, the Educator Effectiveness Annual Report is only available to School District Admin users. The Educator Effectiveness Annual Report and the ESSA Effectiveness Rating calculations are not available to individual teachers or building principals.
Educator Effectiveness Annual Report by Building
- This report provides data for the purposes of completing the aggregated data portions of PDE’s Educator Effectiveness Annual Report. Additional information about this report is provided at the bottom of the report.
- This report identifies the number of Overall Effectiveness Ratings (Failing, Needs Improvement, Proficient, and Distinguished) and Final Ratings (Satisfactory and Unsatisfactory) for teachers, NTPEs, and/or principals.
- For an example of this report, see the attached screenshot.
Educator Effectiveness Annual Report by Individual
- This report provides all the recorded ratings and totals on completed 13 forms for individual users. Additional information about this report is provided at the bottom of the report.
Note from PDE: Please note that federally-required, building-level reporting on rates of inexperienced, ineffective, and out of field educators is separate and distinct from educator evaluation data, and therefore has no impact on the completion of teacher (13-1 forms) and principal evaluations. Only building-level aggregate totals of Effective/Ineffective classroom teachers will be reported to PDE per ESSA’s requirements.
Educator Effectiveness Annual Report by Individual - provides individual teacher ESSA Effectiveness Rating calculations (scroll to the far right).
According to PDE and Pennsylvania’s ESSA State Plan, the following data elements are used to operationalize the definition of Effective Educator:
1. Domain II – Classroom Environment (30%)
2. Domain III – Instruction (30%)
3. Domain IV – Professional Responsibilities (20%)
4. LEA Selected Measures (e.g., Student Performance Measure) (20%)