1. Support – PA-ETEP has a robust collection of support and training materials. Comprehensive Getting Started articles and links are now available. View PA-ETEP Support Updates
2. PA-ETEP Overview for Teachers and NTPEs Slideshow – Included in the slideshow is information pertaining to registration, portal navigation, email notifications, SLOs, Formal Observations, Differentiated Observations, Walkthroughs, NTPE Observations, Anecdotal Notes, 82 Forms and Support. View PA-ETEP Overview Slideshow
3. Getting Started Links – Each major process and workflow has a Getting Started link. Look for the blue Getting Started links inside each module.
4. Attachment Module – The Attachment Module affords users (teachers, NTPEs, and supervisors) the ability to attach files where ever they add a comment. Learn more
5. Nontenured Role – School district admin users (portal mangers) can add the nontenured role to their teachers and NTPEs. By adding the nontenured role to a user’s account, nontenured users can be identified and sorted on the Supervision Management page. Learn more
6. Self-Assessment Rubric – When you start a Formal Observation or Differentiated Observation for an NTPE, the self-assessment rubric that is presented/available to the user is discipline specific (i.e., school counselor, school nurse, school psychologist, behavior specialist, etc.).
7. SLO Teacher Expectations Preset Management Tool – School district admin users (portal mangers) can create default percentages for their teacher SLO expectations. Learn more
8. Change Evaluator Feature – All supervisors (School District Admin, Building Principal, and NTPE Supervisors) can change the assigned evaluator for open items.
9. Change School Year Feature – All supervisors (School District Admin, Building Principal, and NTPE Supervisors) can change the school year on items.
10. Reset Password Feature – Forgot your password? All users can easily reset their password in a secure and efficient manner. Click “Login”, then “Reset Password” to see how.