PDE has released Building Level Scores and Teacher Specific Data (% Proficient/Advanced) for the 2021-22 school year. To access this data and finalize 13 Rating Forms, please see the information below.
Building Level Scores
- Building Level Scores are now available and can be manually added to 13 Rating Forms and/or added to your PAETEP portal by a School District Admin user.
- View Building Level Scores
- Add Building Level Scores to PAETEP
Teacher Specific Data
- Teacher Specific Data is now available and must be manually added to 13-1 Rating Forms. For teachers that teach in a tested area, Teacher Specific Data includes the percentage of students that scored Proficient/Advanced on the state assessments.
- Due to the break in testing during the pandemic, PVAAS Scores or Growth Scores will not be available for the 2021-22 and 2022-23 school years, and therefore, should not be included on 13-1 Rating Forms.
- View Teacher Specific Data (% Proficient/Advanced) via the PVAAS/PEERS system.
- Log into PDE's PVAAS System
- From the Reports menu, select “Teacher List by School - %P/A” listed under Teacher Reports. See attached screen grabs.
- Accept the confidentiality agreement.
- If you have access to multiple schools, select the appropriate school from the left filter panel.
- Click the “Export to Excel” button on the right hand side. Save your report.
- Use the exported Teacher Specific Data (% Proficient/Advanced) to finalize 13-1 forms for teachers that teach in a tested area.
Completing 13 Rating Forms Tutorials
Print and Sign All 13 Rating Forms
EDULINK is building a new PAETEP feature that will allow building principals and supervisors to bulk print all completed 13 Rating Forms. In addition, a new feature will be available for Superintendents to sign all 13 forms in bulk. Clients will be notified when these features are available this Fall.